Whether you are an entrepreneur, an author, a blogger, or a freelance writer who wants to earn a decent income online, creating and selling eBooks is a great way to do just that.
But let’s face it, creating an eBook can be tedious, frustrating, and time-consuming – not to mention, it can cost you a fortune when hiring a ghostwriter to create the content for you.
Sqribble is said to offer practical solutions by creating professional-grade, high-quality eBooks in a matter of seconds. In this article, I put together an honest review about the software, what exactly it is, how it works, what are the pros and cons, what makes it different from the alternatives, and whether it is legit or scam, to help you make an informed decision before buying this eBook builder tool.
What is Sqribble and how does it work?
Sqribble is an online cloud-based software, packed with a bunch of inbuilt professional templates, eye-catching covers, and other useful features, that allows you to customize eBooks, reports, whitepapers, or other digital books with ease and in no time.
Sqribble provides three simple steps on how to create an eBook:
Step 1. Pick A Template
Depending on the category of your book, you may opt for any of the 50 pre-created templates that suit your style, brand, and purpose. Every template comes with automatic header and footer, table of contents, and page layouts, so you don’t have to manually put them in, thus saving a lot of time and effort.
Step 2. Add Instant Content
While automatic content creation is one of the special features of Sqribble, there are actually other ways to add content on this tool:
- Start from scratch. You may write the content yourself on a blank template, choosing any of the Google fonts according to your liking or personal brand.
- Grab a URL from a website. Just copy and paste the link/ URL of your own website or blog and let Sqribble do the work for you. This is a great option for those who dislike writing or have no time to write. However, if you are using another website, it pays to give proper credit to the source, lest you’ll be accused of stealing someone else’s literary work.
- Upload Word File. Simply upload the content of the Word document and Sqribble will turn it into a professionally designed eBook.
- Copy and paste manually. From a Word doc, any website, or from its own collection of niche articles, extract the content that you want to be included in your new eBook.
Step 3. Customize and Publish.
With Sqribble, you can personalize your eBook according to your brand or website. You can do more than just modifying fonts and colors, you can also play around with the themes and layouts of your eBook.
You can also insert unlimited pages and add design elements such as new article pages, cover pages, headlines, images, icons, backgrounds, new paragraphs, and text blocks, dividers, buttons and links, features, bullet lists and call to action areas.
Whether you customize a design or simply choose the free templates, you can still come up with a decent eBook to present to your clients, sell online, use as a lead magnet to grow your email list, or to give away to your potential subscribers. All of these you can do without having any technical knowledge in creating an eBook.
What makes Sqribble stand apart from other eBook creators?
For those of us who are quite meticulous about what the product has to offer, here’s an overview of Sqribble’s special features that you might want to look at:
- 50 eBook templates across 15 different niches
- 10 different eBook themes or covers
- 300+ Google Fonts
- Automatic headers, footers, table of contents, and page numbers
- Drag and drop user interface
- Add or delete pages
- Add your own media
- Manually add content or import content from a URL
- Over 20 preset color palettes
- Inbuilt client feedback tool
- Cloud-based for easy access and usage from any device or location
- Create ebooks from your content in minutes.
- 1-click automated content engine
- Comes with a free commercial license and agency website
- Able to export Kindle format to sell ebooks on Amazon
- Can create flipbook-style ebooks with one of the upgrades
I find most aspects of Sqribble to be user-friendly, especially with its pre-designed formats, simple customization options, and instant content creation features. Hence, even non-tech savvy won’t have any trouble using the software.
Pros and Cons
For marketing professionals who look for convenience and ingenuity, here’s my take on some of the features that you might find valuable for your brand or business:
Convenient Client Management System
Sqribble has a designated client management area that lets you collaborate with clients effortlessly. This is where you can share your eBook projects with clients and where the latter can give their thoughts or comments so that necessary changes can be made accordingly. In this case, communicating with clients within the Sqribble dashboard comes in handy since you don’t have to rely on phone calls, emails, and other social media sites to obtain client feedback or reviews.
This is one of the unique features of Sqribble, where you can add content even without writing a single word. You can also edit or delete the unwanted parts of the content by all means. This feature will definitely be helpful for marketing professionals because it would help them to save plenty of their time and effort.
Who wouldn’t want stunning covers for eBooks? Because Sqribble app has inbuilt digital covers, you won’t be needing the service of a developer to design your eBook’s cover, thus saving you a lot of money.
Create a flip-book with relief
Sqribble offers an option to transform your e-book into a flip-book. So if you want your e-book to appear as though you are turning the pages of an actual or a real book, you can avail of this feature by purchasing one of the upgrades.
A wide array of Google Fonts
Not only a handful, but there are over 300 fonts to choose from, so most likely you’ll find one that would fit your brand.
Simple customization options
Sqribble offers diverse options when it comes to customizing your eBook. Customization is also made simple for those who want to put together a presentable eBook without spending too much time and effort. Hence, you’ll be able to design your eBook without difficulty with its automatic pagination, automatic headers and footers, automatic table of contents, and easy-to-use drag and drop user interface (UI).
Product tutorial for beginners
I believe this is a must for all novice users. Sqribble software provides beginners with step-by-step tutorials so that they will learn the application of the features of Sqribble in a short time.
While this feature may be a little off (why does a save button keep on popping?), it can actually be helpful for those who work for long hours and yet forget to save their work.
Free commercial license and agency website
If you are thinking about having your own digital agency that caters to clients who are looking for eBook creation and writing services, Sqribble is offering a free commercial license and pre-made website where you can showcase all of your creations to attract potential clients.
While these essential features are what make Sqribble the leading eBook creator software in the market, are there any off-putting aspects of the tool that would make you think twice before buying it? Here’s what I found out:
- Some services are inaccessible unless you purchase the premium versions. Specifically, they include 150 other professional templates, 15 more premium “limited edition” templates, 3D covers and flipbook features, and auto job finder tool.
- There are no automatic saving and undo buttons.
- It has limited design options – all because some features are locked and you have to subscribe to the premiums and upsells to get access to more designs.
- It has limited storage capacity, hence you cannot really save all of your creations.
- It only has around 20 preset color palettes – and you cannot create your own.
About the Creator
Sqribble was developed by Adeel Chowdhry, who is a well-known internet marketing expert, a best-selling author, as well as a famous digital product creator with over ten years of experience in the digital industry. He also runs a successful coaching and consultancy business in the area of online marketing.
Learning about the challenges faced by many internet marketers has motivated Adeel Chowdhry to create innovative solutions for those challenges. One of these was Pixel Studio FX, an eCover platform that instantly creates graphic covers for digital books. Pixel Studio Fx has been a huge hit worldwide and a lot of internet marketers have given positive client reviews for this product.
Can we expect the same for Sqribble? This leads us to ask the following question…
Is Sqribble eBook Creator Software Legit or Scam?
* My resounding answer… of course Sqribble is NOT a scam
I am pretty sure this eBook creator tool will benefit a lot of marketing professionals and freelancers who seriously want to make money online. Moreover, we can simply check out the Sqribble website to read numerous favorable reviews from real people, so there’s no reason to doubt the authenticity of the product.
My Final Verdict
Whether you want to create a simple yet attractive eBook or stand out with a glamorous one, Sqribble is a good product to have in your arsenal of online tools.
Sqribble is a reliable product, with or without the upsells, but it is really up to you to purchase the upgrades to optimize your efforts.
Sqribble offers a one-time payment of $67 for its main product. It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with it. To know more about the pricing of their commercial version, you may visit their official website.