2019’s biggest launch in the world of online entrepreneurship: Parallel Profits.
First of all, we are not trying to sell you anything here.
This is a review that aims to be sincere, neutral, unbiased, and most importantly a time-saver for you.
The goal is to help you make an informed decision. If you happen to decide to join P.P., awesome, you can sign up through us. If not, we hope this review helped you in your decision-making process nevertheless.
Having said that, here’s everything you need to know: The guys behind it are Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton.
They’re also behind other industry-shaking programs such as 7 Figure Cycle and 100k Factory, the former hitting number one in sales on Clickbank’s platform. That was around a year ago.
It launches on January 29th, early bird opt-ins starting on the 23rd.
- Could it be about Affiliate Marketing? Amazon FBA? Print on Demand? Ecommerce?
- Niche sites? Domain flipping? Networking? Or something completely new?
Doors will be open for about 9 days, it needs to be limited in order not to saturate the market. They’ve always done it this way… for instance, if you try to sign up for any of their previous programs you would be met with a “doors closed” message.
Plenty of their old clients have posted positive reviews out there about past successes, so jumping in early on to get the best treatment is probably a good idea.
The old 7 Figure Cycle (January 2018) was about using a system of theirs to find opportunities to sell products on Amazon, in exponential cycles that would allow you to grow your income in a compounded way.
Refunds were available up after 60 days from buying the course, and guess what, very few people requested one.
We have searched for bad reviews ourselves so you don’t have to do it yourself. We haven’t found any one.
Whether that’s due to the low number of open spots, or the fact that their method is effective as hell, no clue.
This seems to suggest that, as long as you do your part, the odds are stacked in your favor.
Working from home is NOT for everyone and competition for sure isn’t going to beat itself. As we all know, If it was SO easy everybody would do it.
So in summary, the vast majority of the feedback and people’s opinions we could find were encouraging.
This is also probably due to Aidan and Steve making sure every question was answered, which solves most roadblocks people hit. For this reason, coaching turned into a key element of the whole thing.
We’ll be updating this as new information about Parallel Profits comes out. If you have any questions or proposals, as always, let us know in the comments.
If we do this as a group we can most definitely learn to generate some extra income online.
THE IDEA BEHIND PARALLEL PROFITS
People who sign up for Aidan and Steve’s training will be invited to join a franchise working alongside them.
They provide a team, a brand, and all the tools you need to capture clients in the form of local businesses and sell them simple services that will genuinely benefit them.
There’s a lot of demand for this, as PLENTY of businesses haven’t yet made use of all the possibilities of the digital world, in terms of driving more clients from the Internet and expanding their reach online.
As you can see in this article, there are tens of millions of local businesses in the US alone… the potential is limitless.
Not even a fancy website or blog will be necessary for you. Just sign up, pay the necessary entry fee and you’re free to leverage Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton’s resources and years of expertise.
The whole thing is based on you being able to secure your territory and start making sales right away.
With all the support, the first sale, apart from the one that makes you most happy, should be the hardest one. Everything after that should get easier and easier.
Now, what about actually performing those services you sell?
Do you outsource them, or what?
As you probably learned in the presentation, there will be an entire team in place to do this.
Your job is only to find prospects.
So, to wrap up this section… YOU RECEIVE:
- a built-for-you system to capture clients,
- the tools to sell simple services to them,
- a team in place to perform these services,
- most importantly: an invitation to join a franchise within a highly scalable, unsaturated market.
What are the alternatives to Parallel Profits?
Let’s go through a few alternative ways to make money online and how they compare:
– Affiliate Marketing: In other words, selling other people’s products and getting a cut. This requires the most valuable asset of the Internet: Traffic (a.k.a. website visitors). Traffic can be paid for or free. Targeted or untargeted. Do you know how to generate traffic AND convert visits into sales?
– SEO: Ranking for keywords on Google search has always been the core of Digital Marketing. It takes skilled keyword research and owning a powerful website that has a track record of giving searchers the information they’re looking for. This in turn takes backlinks and quality content.
– Ecommerce: You can sell your own products online or somebody else’s (dropshipping). For this, you need the infrastructure (a functional online store) and again, visitors you’ll be converting into customers. Hopefully recurring customers, actually.
– Becoming an influencer: Be it a successful Youtube channel, a Facebook celebrity or twitter / instagram influencer, this takes time, a bit of luck, and having something unique and original to provide. Few people succeed this route, but when that happens they can count on thousands of real fans he or she can monetize for years to come.
Now, how does Parallel Profits compare to these?
First of all, the business model is extremely original. Have you ever heard of taking part in a franchise where all the tools are provided just for you to locate local businesses that can benefit from certain services? Probably not.
That means this approach is UNSATURATED. Kind of like Bitcoin back in 2010.
Unless you are particularly skilled in affiliate marketing, seo, Ecom or have a big social following already, you have way better chances with P.P.
- It’s better than affiliate marketing because there is waaay less competition and don’t need to build traffic.
- It’s better than SEO because it doesn’t require 6 months to make your first 10 dollars and because, again, no competition.
- It’s better than Ecommerce because there’s no complicated store to set up. Make no mistake, setting up and optimizing a Shopify store is much more complicated and technical than they want you to think. You could always go for a very simple store but it’s probably not going to make the cut if your competitors (yeah, again) know what they are doing.
- It’s better than trying to go viral in social networks because, well, your chances of success are handsomely higher than 1% and there’s real substance in the value we, as future members of Parallel Profit, can provide to specific businesses.
Frequently Asked Questions…
Do we have a discount coupon for you?
Nope, they don’t exist, their payment processing platform simply doesn’t allow it.
Why should I trust this?
The guys have a beautiful track record. You can buy Parallel Profits via Clickbank, a company that’s processed payments and served as platform for best sellers since the 90s. And in case that’s not enough, a 60-day full money-back guarantee is part of the deal. Clickbank guarantees that… check before ordering to read more about it if you worry someone’s going to run away with your hard-earned money.
Can I have it for free?
Well, no. This is surely not something you can package in a few PDF files and upload it to the Internet for others to download. It’s a live, interactive course and methodology.
What happens after you join?
You’ll receive an email with all the information, that’s all taken care of, they’ve done this before.
Can we give you a bonus?
Absolutely, we’re preparing some VERY interesting extras to help you implement the method (actually enhance it). Stay tuned and come back after you watch the workshops on… you won’t regret it. Update: Leave a comment if you’re interested, we’ll connect you with an experienced marketer who will help you throughout the process.
If we had to rate this: 9/10.
Because there is TONS of demand and almost no competition.
This is like SEO when black-hat used to work, or bitcoin back in 2010.
The only obstacle we see is the entry fee (At least we can guarantee there is absolutely no additional cost apart from that, now or ever).
Aidan and Steve plan to accept new members for 10 days (until Feb 7), but jumping in as early as possible is probably a heck of a good idea. You never know.
Use this link to access Parallel Profits the smartest way possible. You have a couple different payment plans actually, you can choose 3 smaller payments over a few months, rather than 1.
Have questions? Need our help taking the course into practice? Let us know in the comments, we’ll get back to you in no time.