The power to change your future is in your hands.
I’m sure that at some point in our lives, especially now that our lives has completely changed, we can’t help but lose our focus and feel unmotivated. It’s like a never-ending cycle of going through days with the feeling of so much uncertainty for the future. Will things ever go back to normal?
But we can’t just let our thoughts consume us. As the world shifts into the new normal, we should also find ways to cope up and control our own future. The opportunities there are endless, we just have to take a risk and grab it.
And somehow, this is what this virtual event Own Your Future Challenge and Project Next are all about.
Get to know what it is about, what you can learn from it and who are the people behind this virtual event in this Project Next review.
What is Own Your Future Challenge / Project Next?
The Own Your Future Challenge by Tony Robbins & Dean Graziosi, is a FREE 5-day virtual event that will change your life to financial freedom. This virtual event is not just about providing you with new knowledge. It will also help you to plan out and map out the success of your future. It is a virtual gathering of thousands of people from all walks of life who wanted to feel empowered and change their lives for the better.
The Own Your Future Challenge event will run from May 11th – 15th. It will go live for five consecutive days at 11AM PT | 2PM ET, where you will also get the chance to join Project Next.
For this year’s event, they’ve invited some of the elite entrepreneurs and top world changers as their speakers. They really made sure to bring a powerhouse line-up that will inspire you to take on the challenge towards next-level success.
What Will You Learn?
Of course, this virtual event will be full of learnings. Tony, Dean and along with other speakers will share their secrets on how to live your life on your own terms. That is of course, by following these three simple steps:
- CRUSH OUTSIDE NOISE & INNER SELF DOUBT
If ever you feel like something’s holding you back from living the life you’re supposed to, this is what the first step is about. You need to crush whatever it is that been blocking your way to success.
2. CRAFT YOUR “OWN YOUR FUTURE” ROADMAP
Each day, you’ll get to learn a step on how to transform your life for the better as you go through the challenge. And from there, you’ll start to build your success roadmap. This roadmap will boost your confidence as you go through the journey of living the life you deserve.
3. UNLOCK THE PATH TO TRUE MASTERY OVER YOUR LIFE
Through this challenge, you’ll get to try new things and do things outside of your comfort zone. It will show you the path towards having a new impact and purpose. That is, if you commit to show up and play full out, you will gain new skills needed to change your life.
What Will You Get From the Challenge?
If you’re still quite unsure or wanted to learn more about this virtual experience, then you are in the right place. I’ll provide a break down on what will happen in the five days along with the things you can expect to learn each day.
Day 1 (May 11th) – Problem. Solution. Mindset. Why This.
- Expose the problem (thinking about now not next)
- Introduce to the self-education revolution = next level thinking
- Why now, why them, and why us
During the first day, Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi, and Jenna Kutcher will talk about how to expose the problem. They will also of course, teach you possible solutions and how to you can improve your thinking.
Day 2 (May 12th) – What You Sell & Who To Serve
- Ideal client avatar (you a few years ago)
- Why selling should be a service
- You’re morally obligated to get your message out there
- No better time to do it than online (less resources needed)
Dean, Brendon Burchard, Trent Shelton, and Chalene Johnson will be the speakers for the 2nd day. They will teach you about what to look for in a potential client and how to properly get your product out there.
Day 3 (May 13th) – How To Ethically Sell It.
- How to sell it using the hook-story-close methodology
- If you’re afraid to sell you’re doing them a disservice
- Bust the myth that selling is evil
During the 3rd day, Dean, Russell Brunson, and Jamie Kern Lima will teach you how to effectively sell your product. And change your perspective that selling is actually not bad and evil.
Day 4 (May 14th) – How To Teach It & Find Them.
- The marketing wagon wheel
- How to teach directly to your perfect student
- 3 simple tactics to organically build your foundation online
As for the fourth day, Dean, BossBabe, and Rachel Miller will teach you proven and tested marketing strategies that you can use.
Day 5 (May 15th) – How To Get Results/What’s Next.
- Show them what’s possible and create the best possible plan
- Overcome all obstacles and eliminate any fear
- Be courageous and take action
And as for the fifth and last day, join Tony, Dean, Jenna, Pete Vargas, and Glo Atanmo as they teach you about what makes a good plan and what are next steps you can take.
- Tony Robbins, the Nation’s Top Life Strategist.
- Dean Graziosi, a world renowned entrepreneur.
- Jenna Kutcher, an entrepreneur and a top marketer.
- Trent Shelton is a former NFL player now considered one of the most groundbreaking motivational speakers today.
- BossBabe, co-founded by Natalie Ellis and Danielle Canty, is the fastest growing educational media company for female entrepreneurs.
- Russell Brunson is the co-founder of ClickFunnels and a bestselling author.
- Glo Atanmo is an online educator and content creator in the travel space.
- Brendon Burchard is the world’s leading high performance coach and a 3-time New York Times bestselling author.
- Charlene Johnson is a world-renowned motivational speaker with more than 30 years as a health expert.
- Prince Ea is a filmmaker, creative speaker who has touched the hearts, minds and souls of millions of people worldwide.
- Dave Hollis is a former Disney Exec who left to own his future. He is now the fulfilled dad of 4 rad kids, a New York Times bestselling author, coach, podcast host and speaker.
- Jamie Kern Lima, most recognized as the founder of IT Cosmetics and the first female CEO of L’OREAL in the company’s history.
- Pete Vargas is the founder of Advance Your Reach and a master at teaching people how to grow their businesses with the stage.
- Rachel Miller is a serial entrepreneur and a mom of 6 kids in 5 years.
- Pedro Adao is a 5-time ClickFunnels two comma club award winner.
and whole lot of other amazing people to come!
What Will You Get From The Event?
Upon joining the Own Your Future Challenge for Free, you will get:
- 5 Days of LIVE Trainings from May 11th to 15th at 11:00 AM PT or 2:00 PM ET
- You can also get an access to their private community where you can ask questions and interact with other fellow aspiring entrepreneurs.
- You can also win amazing prizes DAILY. You can either win elite tickets to Tony & Dean’s “Mastermind World Summit, a brand new Apple iPad, a brand Microsoft Surface Computer or even with the grand prize, the Peleton Bike package.
- Lastly, you can also get your hands on the Incredible Challenge Workbook plus access to Project Next.
The VIP Experience
Now, don’t get me wrong, this event is absolutely free. However, upon registering you’ll get to see an option if you want to upgrade to the VIP Interactive Experience. This is kind of like a backstage pass where you can personally interact with the speakers and more.
Upgrading to the VIP Experience allows you to have:
- Backstage VIP Room Access
- One Hour Daily Private Q&A
- Private “VIP Only” Virtual Cocktail Hour
- Lifetime Access to the Challenge Replay
- Digital Product System
- Emergency Mindset Toolbox
- Millionaire Success Habits
- Jenna Kutcher’s Exclusive Training
- Fifty Meals Donated to Feeding America
Mind you, this is completely optional and a limited time offer only. It is truly up to you whether or not you want to get the most out of the training.
Is it #ChallengeAccepted?
Like you, I’m also curious to see whether this program will really help me improve. Is it really that life-changing? Will it help me live the life I’ve always wanted?
But regardless, we can never know unless we try. Also, since we usually spend our time in front of our computers, why not make use of the time to improve ourselves, right?
In times of uncertainty, I think having interactions with people who are aimed at empowering you can really help us cope up with the situation. The more we surround ourselves with people who are inspiring and purpose-driven, the more we also attract that same energy.
And upon reading other information, reviews and seeing these well-known marketers and entrepreneurs coming together to share their stories, that really made me decide to accept the Own Your Future Challenge (plus the upcoming program Project Next).
But again, this virtual event is only for those people who wanted to try and explore the world of online marketing and business. This event is just an opportunity for you to learn and this will not ensure success of your future business endeavors.
What about you, are you up to the challenge? It is UP TO YOU TO DECIDE!
Friendly disclaimer! I am an independent Mastermind.com affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Mastermind.com. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Mastermind.com or its parent company, Mindmint LLC